Welcome to my blog!


I was thinking about it for a long time now and I've finally decided to launch it! This blog will be a support to my Instagram account as it will allow me to publish a different type of content such as race reports and articles where I would like to share with you my different experiences in the ultracycling.

That being said, I would like to start by sharing my experience on the IncaDivide, the Bikingman race held in Peru last August. I really wanted to give you an inside view of the race and I decided to write down a detailed account of all I've been through during these eight days of my first ever ultradistance race.

Even though this blog is intended to be in English, this detailed report is in French as it allowed me to be more precise on the events. However, a short English version will be later published.

I hope you will enjoy the content and the reading!

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

BikingMan Taïwan - Récit de course en Français

BikingMan Portugal race report (English version)

BikingMan Portugal - Rapport de course en Français